Pages

Friday 24 March 2017

relay race








We went outside after waiata mihi and karakia. Mr Moran writing class went to the obstacle course.We went to have a relay race outside. Mr Moran was tell us what to do with the obstacle.We get the pole and go around it of 4 time then jump over the hurdles then do skipping with the hula hoop then go around the cone and run back of the line and put our hand on our head.


I was waiting in line then it was my turn and I was playing against Mr Moran.I went around the pole 4 time and it made me dizzy then I jump over the hurdles and I nearly  fall. I skip with the hula hoop then around the cone and run back .                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment